Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of the Interior Design Service from Vardhini Enterprises
◦ One revision to the concept board is included. Interior Design is a subjective art and profession. Because of this Vardhini Enterprises cannot guarantee that clients will always like their recommendations. Unfortunately, Vardhini Enterprises cannot provide any refunds if this is the case. However, please do feel free to contact the office and we will be happy to discuss the design concepts further over the phone and make further recommendations.
◦ All payments must be received before Vardhini Enterprises commences work.
◦ The designs Vardhini Enterprises provides are intended as a recommendation only. Vardhini Enterprises will provide details of where to buy all our recommendations but cannot be held responsible for changes in price, stock issues and accuracy of this information. It is up to every customer to then act on these ideas and decorate their home. Customers can request further help with these purchases from Vardhini Enterprises and will be charged accordingly.
◦ Vardhini Enterprises reserves the right to cancel orders and refund the client should the need/event arise.
◦ The photos/images on the site are for example purposes only and are representative of interior design projects.
◦ All prices listed on www.vardhinigroup.com are correct at the time of entering the information, however, Vardhini Enterprises reserves the right to change prices of any product at any time.
◦ No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and Vardhini Enterprises until we accept your order by sending you a confirmation email following your payment.
◦ You must check all the details on this confirmation email are correct and contact us as soon as possible if any details are incorrect. If your order has not been accepted, you will receive an email from us telling you the reasons why.
Vardhini Enterprises accepts payments via Pay Pal or via direct bank transfer only. All payments will be processed by Pay Pal ecommerce systems. All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Cancelling an Order
If you have placed an order with Vardhini Enterprises but then wish to change or cancel it, please contact Vardhini Enterprises as soon as you can. Vardhini Enterprises will try their best to make any changes but they cannot guarantee that they will be able to do so, as your interior design order may already have commenced or be completed.
To cancel an order you must inform us within 24 hours after your payment by email. Once Vardhini Enterprises has received your cancellation email and confirmed that you wish to cancel an order by return email. Any sum debited to us from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to that credit or debit account within 30 days of your order.
All Online Design Consultations will aim to be delivered within 14 to 28 days of receiving payment. Vardhini Enterprises’ Online Design Consultations will be sent to the email address given by you in your order.
Vardhini Enterprises will not pass on your personal, credit or debit card details to any third party without your permission.
Exclusions of Liability
Vardhini Enterprises will rely entirely upon measurements provided by the client in designing the room and furniture layout and recommending items to be purchased by the client.
It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that all measurements required are provided and that all measurements are accurate.
Vardhini Enterprises will not accept any responsibility nor any liability in the event that any recommended item does not fit the space as shown on the floorplan due to the client’s failure to provide any measurements and/or in providing incorrect and/ or inaccurate measurements.
These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian Law. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Vardhini Enterprises does not accept liability for any errors and/or omissions contained in our website and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed products and services at any time and without notice. If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price.
Vardhini Enterprises has taken every measure to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, Vardhini Enterprises cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in secure computer servers.
Vardhini Enterprises shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
Vardhini Enterprises offers no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the website. Vardhini Enterprises will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the services and products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
Vardhini Enterprises will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the conditions for:
◦ Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings)
◦ Any loss of goodwill or reputation
◦ Any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Terms and Conditions.
◦ Nothing in the Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence or that of our agents or employees.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the vardhinigroup.com web pages are owned or controlled by Vardhini Enterprises. In accessing Vardhini Enterprises web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the Vardhini Enterprises web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Vardhini Enterprises.